Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing or GD&T is an overarching symbolic language used in defining the geometry of mechanical parts. It comprises dimensions, symbols, definitions, rules, and conventions which illustrates the functional requirements of each feature of the design model. Precisely, GD & T is the exact language that helps mechanical engineers, fabricators, and designers to communicate regarding the design model.
The course will help students and professionals understand the fundamentals of the GD&T language. It will guide them to comprehend Geometric Tolerancing and will assist them in becoming a certified GD&T associate.
• The datum features of GD & T provide extra tolerance.
• It facilitates and simplifies gaging requirements.
• It allows critical-to-function features of the mechanical parts.
• Differences between ASME and ISO Standards
• Practical problem solving with real-world examples
• Gauging Methods and Implications
• Explanation and Implication of using GD&T symbols
• Basic and Advanced GD&T Training
• Comprehensive Study-Material
Engineers, designers, toolmakers, inspectors, and project managers must take up this course to understand the fitting and assemblies of spare parts during manufacturing.