Navisworks is a software solution used to simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics. The software and its features enable greater coordination, construction simulation, and whole-project analysis for integrated project review. The software includes advanced simulation and validation tools to explore new ways of providing efficient designs, performance and costs.
The course will help the students and professionals to better understand the concepts of 5D BIM solution. The course empowers individuals in model based estimation. The candidates learns skills to work with owners and project stakeholders.
• It organizes in-house databases with costs and pricing.
• Offers cost loaded schedules.
• Provides multiple and iterative estimates.
• Model - Based estimation
• Review the Model
• Timeliner and Animator
• Clash Detection
• Preconstruction and Estimating
• 5D Cost Planning Strategies in a Hard Bidv
• Construction Cost Planning
The course is ideal for cost managers that are responsible for project scheduling and development. Also, the course trains anyone who is willing to learn the technology and its applications.