AutoCAD Electrical is a specialist control panel of Autodesk. The AutoCAD electrical software increases the productivity levels of up to 80% when compared to the traditional methods of 2D drafting. The sound knowledge of the software can enable the electrical engineers to exploit the surplus availability of specially developed electrical drafting tools to enhance the productivity.
The AutoCAD Electrical course will focus on the overview of AutoCAD electrical with emphasis on naming conventions; the use of symbol and their libraries, generation, and insertion of PLC layout modules, and organization of PLC database files. The course will also teach the students about generating a bill of materials reporting, creating PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets, wire numbering, and component tagging.
• Draw ordering lists
• Place relay coils and contractors
• Drawing required schematic diagrams
• Controls Design using standards-based drafting and PLC I/O tools
• Automation of report generation and organization of files and projects
• Schematic symbol libraries
• Real-time error checking
• Automated wire numbering
• Schematic design tools
• Compelling visuals and presentations of Panel Layout module
• Project management to allow the designers to collaborate and work with team members and other personnel.
The individuals who want to take up the course must have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD software, and they must be well acquainted with the terminologies used in the electrical domain.