Duration - 40 Hours
» Creating Elements
» Manipulate Tools
» Modify Element
» Group & Region
» Cells & levels
» Hatch & Pattern
» Isometric drawing
» Annotation & Dimensioning
» Drafting Output
This software is used to deliver the projects more smartly. With the powerful software as MicroStation by the side, it is easy to take design, construction, or any operations project. Despite the design information or kind of deliverables required, you can always trust on MicroStation's power and capacity to perform every task.
The MicroStation family provides the power and versatility to view, document, and visualize information-rich design and infrastructure projects of all types.
This course aims to provide students with the ability to get up and go running so that you can complete 2D drawing projects, edit graphics, title blocks, and generate results while using MicroStation.
• MicroStation lends the expertise which industry has been seeking
• It can create and edit the design content in both formats (DGN and DWG) which is not possible otherwise.
• Users can develop industry-specific solutions without affecting data integrity in the project.
• Understanding file management
• Navigation of interface efficiently
• Generation of 2D geometry
• Manipulation of 2D geometry
• Implementation of standard levels and cell symbols
• Setting up of reference files
• Printing final drawing file
• Including dimensions and text
• Geo coordination
No prior skills are required to take up This course of MicroStation. However, a basic understanding of MicroStation software will be beneficial.
This course will prove best for Project Engineers who would like to improve their knowledge of MicroStation and their understanding of the processes and CAD standards requirements.