ANSYS Fluent is a powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software for optimizing product's performance. Its broad physical modeling capabilities help model flow, turbulence, and heat transfer. Also, this tool models reaction for industrial applications such as airflow over an aircraft and automobile body, combustion in a furnace, oil flow, airflow over semiconductor systems, and much more. With ANSYS Fluent you have access to several fluid flow physics model, which help analyze your product with precision.
This course will assist students and professionals to understand the theory behind engineering simulation solvers, which will help critically evaluate and analyze the final results. This knowledge of input values and result analysis will enhance productivity and performance. Overall, through this course, students will acquire expertise in the CFD analysis using ANSYS Fluent.
• It provides simulation solutions for materials and chemical processing
• ANSYS Fluent simulation software enables companies to design, verify, and deliver reliable equipment for drilling, production, transport, and refining.
• The software helps in engineering simulations for the construction industry.
• Study of Fluid Flows
• Introduction to CFD
• Learning CFD Equations and Numerical Solution
• Geometry Creation in ICEM CFD
• Turbulence Modeling
• Learn boundary and cell conditions
• Study solver mathematics and Post Processing
• Design Optimization
This course is developed for engineers and designers who have a fundamental knowlege in fluid mechanics, and heat transfer and want to explore the career opportunities in the field of fluid modeling and CFD.